Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Flower and girl pic

Yellow Jacket doing the pollinating thing 


  Kathy made me go outside today. No reading or surfing net on a beautiful Sunny Day!


  I was dressed and in the van in less than two minutes, then we picked up Molly who has been staying with us and went to the dollar movies. So much for being outdoors. It was a very funny sequel to Hotel Transylvania. Many funny parts for adults in that kid film. If you liked the first one you will enjoy 2.

  Then it was lunch and I drove them to a trail head and let them hike up a hill. I had decided it was too hot for homie and planed to hang out at the handicap access city overlook. They added a bench and it made for good people and city viewing.



  There were a lot of people there hiking, paragliding,sight seeing etc.




  It was 82 degrees today and I have yet to mow the yard. It is bugging wifey, but I think it looks fine.




   Looks like we are in for a few more warm days.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be with Kathy. Much more fun than a bench. 82 sounds cool to me. We'd never go hiking this summer if we waited for it to get cooler than that. Well I guess we could hike at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be with Kathy. Much more fun than a bench. 82 sounds cool to me. We'd never go hiking this summer if we waited for it to get cooler than that. Well I guess we could hike at midnight.

    ReplyDelete