Monday, October 24, 2016

Early Voted, Sober 90 Days



  Getting down to the wire for our travels. Today is set up mail, return library books, get cash, Vote and my last Cardio PT session. My Cardio exam results show my heart is normal and all blood results good except a liver enzyme, may have to change a med. The Doc will let me know later this week.


  My weight is still 201 and I will not be under 200 when we fly South, I did try and almost made it. I have lived 90 days with NO alcohol and NO soda pop and had no withdrawal noticed. I have been living on 3 or 4 bottles of water each day since. This is quite an accomplishment for a guy who drank 3 or 4 cans of pop a day and despised water. I suspect that is the biggest cause of my loss of 44 pounds. I hope to keep it up after we leave and continue to lose more weight.



  The guys were quick to get the snow cones made. Kids love to play in them. It is 14 degrees at 10:30 AM today, burr. Our trash and recycle cans were removed at 07:00 Hrs this morning, so it is almost like we are gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment