Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!


  I have reached my goal of getting my weight down to 195 pounds and maintained for two weeks already. This seemed to be a giant yet possible thing to accomplish and it was. I was at 250 pounds and wearing size 44 jeans and XXL t shirts, now wearing size 36 jeans and XL t shirts. That is noteworthy for me to accomplish in five months.

 Nothing to blog about, walking in parks and day of rest etc. It is working well for us, as we are both losing weight. Seven miles or more of walking at the parks and eating right really makes a difference.

 It has been a very warm Winter in Florida this year. I like it. Wifey is a snow bunny and just tolerating it.

 Tonight we are staying home and watching TV, not very social people and we see no reason to be on the roads with other drunks.

  May you not drink too much and start your new year feeling the best possible. Wish everyone a great 2017.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulatons on your super fitness accomplishments. 7 mIles a day sure beats me. How do you eat right at the parks? Happy New Year to you both. I don't do the New Years eve deal either. Never really have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatons on your super fitness accomplishments. 7 mIles a day sure beats me. How do you eat right at the parks? Happy New Year to you both. I don't do the New Years eve deal either. Never really have.

    ReplyDelete