Thursday, January 12, 2017

Crowds gone,Extra Hours, hit 10 miles



  Have not been taking many pics of Disney, just enjoying what I see. This is a great time to be here, not many people, extra hours in the parks and temps in the 60's and low 70's. Yep I have been wearing jeans and a flannel shirt, but it has been nice.

  I rode Yetti roller coaster 12 times in a row, but a young girl was on number 25. I rode Rocking roller coaster 4 times in a row and did Hollywood Hotel too many times to remember. We both enjoyed Toy Story 4 times in a row. Great views of fireworks and street performances also. I must remember, this week is the time to live inside Disney World.

  Disney still has Christmas decorations up as not everyone's Christmas Season is over yet. Looks great!

  So it has been yummy food, lots of rides and tons of exercise this week.

  Not much of a post, but perhaps it will help me recall how great this was.  

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Kathy found Tarzan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends of ours are at Disney this week too. I'm writing down that this is the real time to come - decorations and no crowds. Can't believe you can do roller coasters over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am numb to G's and falling after a lifetime of flying acro whenever I could. The pic of me drinking my water while zooming down Yeti, got a lot of attention. It was a fun filled 5 days and now we are back at the Cabana.

    ReplyDelete