Friday, May 12, 2017

Just too Much Going On To Be Real



  It has been a very busy time in Seward. Up at 6 am and walking up to view Exit Glacier, then checking out of our room and moving to another. After a few Bourbon and cokes I crashed for a short nap and then had to get dressed to attend an art show. I am not much for hob nob social events, but had fun anyway.



  There is an Antique Tractor plowing show in Palmer Alaska tomorrow. If I get going on time, I may get to see it. Not much chance of that.








  Tomorrow will be back to normal life with Kitty and yard work. There will be helicopter flights and exercise etc, just how I live life now.

3 comments:

  1. From what I am researching tonight, we need to buy this Apple Watch Series 2, Nike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are fantastic. It is a great decision to go to Seward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very enjoyable trip. Thanks for leaving a nice comment. I see about 50 page views in 24 hours on each new post, but seldom get a comment of any kind. Feedback is nice and helps me decide what people like to see.

      Delete