Tuesday, August 15, 2017

8 Squirrels gone another sitting on trap



  I am going nutty with these squirrels. Eight are gone and I still have them in my attic. As I was talking to my brother today, another squirrel climbed all over the cage trying to get inside. I had left it locked.

 UPDATE: Squirrel 9 has been relocated.


Kathy trying her new camera



  She likes the very light weight and small size of the FZ-80. It will take a while to get good with it and she has time.




  We needed a walk and this 3 mile strole along the Costal Trail on a Sunny afternoon was just what we needed. Lots of people were out for the great weather.



  I only did the basic setup, time date etc on the camera and all pics in auto mode.





  Tomorrow I start packing for my short mini trip to spend time with Nephew Dave.




  I will be taking my Solar Viewer along.....





  Now an example of the zoom on this camera. 20mm to 1200mm.



  Anchorage from the port side.







  It was a hazy kinda day as these pics show. 



  The nightly news is on and yet another home invasion has occurred, way too many of those happen in this city. A home robbery is bad, but having armed people break into your home and take you hostage is terrible. Not much chance of staying alive unless you fight back quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment